Google Analytics Implementation consultant
Programmads is active in the advertising technology industry. As an official Google & Doubleclick partner, we focus on consulting and reselling Google & Doubleclick products from full-service management to self-service access.
We provide expertise and vision in a world where marketing and technology are unified as one.
Our service: Consulting, Technical Setup, Audit, Training & Staffing, Dynamic creatives, Data and Audience Management, Tracking & Attribution.
We are looking for a Web Metrics Expert with an analytical and data-driven mindset.
As a web metrics Expert you will work closely with all digital channel experts and the digital strategy managers and you will be responsible for implementing Analytics, Tag Manager and other Google 360 solutions from start to finish.
The web metrics expert we are looking for will have at least 2 years’ web analytics experience, preferably working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of the Google 360 suite and other web analytics tools is a must have
- Have hands-on experience in implementing different analytics setups (Tracking, ecommerce, Customer funnels, …)
- Have data analysis skills
- Be capable of working autonomously with ambitious targets
- Be able to work with (short) deadlines & under pressure
- Be a problem-solver & a decision maker for clients with continuously changing needs
- Be well-organized & meticulous
- Be a FR/NL/EN speaker with strong communication skills
- Have detailed knowledge of Excel or similar tools
- Be responsible for all Google 360 products on the client’s website
- Structure, define and coordinate the client’s needs and transform them into business objectives
- Coordinate the communication with the client’s development/IT team to determine the necessary tracking needs & implementations
- Act as an account manager and project manager for ongoing implementations and setups
- Implement the web tools of the suite & monitor the results to ensure tracking is functioning correctly and report on the validity of data.
- Define reporting needs with the client’s team and deliver the required results
- Give trainings to the client on tracking and measurement
- Manage the testing schedule and update based on continuous feedback.
What will make the difference
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with the Google Analytics 360 suite or experience managing analytics and measurement solutions.
- Open-minded with entrepreneurial attitude
- Proven experience in leading projects and meetings with senior stakeholders