Google Analytics Implementation consultant
Programmads is a company dedicated to the integration of AdTech tools. It is the only Belgian company certified Google Marketing Platform – Sales Partner and Tealium Certified Agency Partner. Based in Brussels with EMEA coverage, it offers its clients (advertisers & marketing agencies) complete support around Digital Marketing tools. Programmads’ mission is to improve the results of marketing actions through technology.
We are looking for a Web Analytics Implementation Consultant with an analytical and data-driven mindset.
As a Google Analytics Expert you will will be responsible for implementing advanced Analytics, Tag Manager and other Google 360 solutions from start to finish.
The web analytics expert we are looking for will have at least 2 years’ web analytics experience, preferably working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of the Google 360 suite and other web analytics tools is a must have
- Have hands-on experience in implementing different analytics setups (Tracking, ecommerce, Customer funnels, …)
- Have data analysis skills
- Be capable of working autonomously with ambitious targets
- Be able to work with (short) deadlines & under pressure
- Be a problem-solver & a decision maker for clients with continuously changing needs
- Be well-organized & meticulous
- Be a FR/NL/EN speaker with strong communication skills
- Be responsible for the vision, roadmap and implementation of web Analytics products on the client’s website
- Structure, define and coordinate the client’s needs and transform them into business objectives
- Coordinate the communication with the client’s development/IT team to determine the necessary tracking needs & implementations
- Act as an account manager and project manager for ongoing implementations and setups
- Implement the web tools of the suite & monitor the results to ensure tracking is functioning correctly and report on the validity of data.
- Define reporting needs with the client’s team and deliver the required results
- Give trainings to the client on tracking and measurement
- Manage the testing schedule and update based on continuous feedback.
What will make the difference
- Proven practical experience – Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is a plus
- Experience with the Google Analytics 360 suite or experience managing analytics and measurement solutions.
- Open-minded with entrepreneurial attitude
- Proven experience in leading projects and meetings with senior stakeholders