Google 360 Suite Consultant
Programmads is active in the advertising technology industry. As an official Google & Doubleclick partner, we focus on consulting and reselling Google & Doubleclick products from full-service management to self-service access.
We provide expertise and vision in a world where marketing and technology are unified as one.
Our service: Consulting, Technical Setup, Audit, Training & Staffing, Dynamic creatives, Data and Audience Management, Tracking & Attribution.
We are looking for a Google 360 suite expert. You will be responsible for delivering data measurement strategy, training, setup and operate the Google 360 suite integration to the team of digital strategy managers. You help organization to onboard the Google 360 Suite and transfer your expertise of the tools to end users. You will work together closely with the Digital Marketing teams, have full responsibility over clients and have the ability to act as a project manager/consultant.
- You have a minimum of 2 years digital analytics experience
- You have proven experience in Web Analytics products (Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends)
- You have a deep knowledge of the digital measurement ecosystems
- You are proactive and have a strong priority management
- You are analytical with attention to detail
- You have knowledge of digital campaign management and optimization
- Knowledge of Doubleclick is a strong plus
- You are action-oriented and always trying to obtain the best results
- You have are stress-resistant & have no problem with short deadlines
- You are a problem-solver & a decision maker that can work based on client insights & challenges
- You are a FR/NL/EN speaker with strong communication skills
- Identify the client’s needs and address them by defining the right selection of necessary tools
- Implement the Google 360 suite on the client’s side according to the roadmap that you have defined with the client
- Be responsible for the correct product adoption on Google Analytics, Optimize, Tag Manager, Audience, Attribution 360
- Give trainings to clients
- Advise on the day to day follow-up, optimization and set up
- Plan and define the measurement strategy for digital campaigns
- Help on reporting and analyzing campaign results and propose next steps
- Meet with third-party vendors in order to test & access new technologies
- Quality audit on the product feature adoption and usability
- Make your client’s 100% autonomous with the tools in the shorten possible term
What will make the difference
- Degree in Business/Marketing with experience in Computer Science
- Experience with the Doubleclick suite or experience managing analytics and measurement solutions
- Open-Minded with entrepreneurial attitude
- Proven Experience in leading projects and meeting with Senior Stakeholders