Cloud Data Engineer
Programmads is active in the advertising technology industry across EMEA. As an official (and only one in Belgium) Google Marketing Platform Sales Partner, we focus on consulting and reselling the products of the Google Marketing Platform from full-service management to self-service access.
We provide expertise and vision in a world where marketing and technology are unified as one.
Our service: Consulting, Technical Setup, Audit, Training & Staffing, Dynamic creatives, Data and Audience Management, Tracking & Attribution.
We are looking for an Cloud Engineer that is able to understand and develop connections between different digital advertising tools (Web Analytics, DSP, XML Feeds, API Connections) and the web ecosystem of our customers. You transform various sources of data into consolidated insights. You are open to learning new languages and frameworks. You will be working on back-end coding, but your are also fluent in front-end languages to control the look and feel of the application.
- Background in cloud solutions, covering areas such as BigQuery, ML, Data Prep, analytics….
- Experience in architecting, developing and/or maintaining solutions in cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Advanced in SQL.
- Ability to design and develop projects based on Marketing Campaigns data and Analytics insights.
- Be an analytical, structured and well organized
- Be able to understand our client’s business needs & transform them into cloud projects
- Act as a consultant and knowledge source for Product Managers, Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers and Deployment Specialists, resolving technical deployment obstacles
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance new products and features using your technical experience
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Cloud Infrastructure
- Take the lead on existing cloud projects and create new business opportunities
What will make the difference
- Experience in Webmetrics (google, adobe, oracle, etc)
- Experience in the business technology market, and expertise working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Google cloud certification. ( Cloud Architect, Google Data Engineer or Associate Cloud Engineer )
- Experience working with Cloud solutions applied to Digital Marketing Strategies. Eg:
- ML solutions for Marketing/Analytics insights.
- Projects injecting Media data to Cloud solutions in order to optimize marketing campaigns or to activate new segments in marketing campaigns.
- 2 Languages of the following: English – Dutch – French